Best rated Masticating type Juicers to buy under $200 and reviews for 2019. Masticating is the slow speed juicer to make a perfect juice.
When it comes to selecting juicers, there are only two options; either a masticating juicer or a centrifugal juicer. These are top most popular types though there are many other types found in the market. Among the two, masticating juicer makes it as the best in the market. It is quite slow but works out better than a centrifugal juicer in juicing.
Why is Masticating Juicer the best option in 2019?
Masticating is the type of juicer that crushes slowly to make a perfect juice. Its slower crushing and squeezing action makes it able to process leafy greens and wheatgrass. It is considered to be the best due to the features that define it. The best of its features will be highlighted here below.
Features and Review of Masticating Juicer
- Slow Speed
When talking of speed, one might be tempted to believe that the higher the speed the better. Well, it is actually the opposite of this misconception. The slow speed offered by masticating juicers help in getting the best quality juice full of nutrients.
Furthermore, it has a reverse gear that helps in clearing any blockages.
- Yields more Juice
The auger turns and crushes your fruits slowly but ensure that you get more juice at the end. It is known that a masticating juicer produces about 15% – 20% more juice than other juices.
- Efficient at Juicing Vegetables
The slow process ensures that the juicer can also process vegetables including leafy greens, grasses and leaves.
- Lasts Longer
Another feature of masticating juicers is that they last longer than other types of juicers. This is because of the slower rate of rotation of the single auger. [ Weight Watchers Points Plus Calculator ]
Of course there are many other features but the above mentioned are the best features that define a masticating juicer. Due to their high level efficiency, it is usually hard to get a juicer that is cheap. That’s why we will review some cheap yet high quality masticating juicers that fit to your budget.
Top 5 Masticating Juicers under $200
In this review of top masticating juicer / blenders, the pros & cons will be mentioned together with the price. So that you can easily find which one to go with and which not.
This is one of the best masticating juicer retailing under $200. The Juicer is retailing at the price of $$. The juicer boosts of the following features:
- Yields up to 24% more of Apple juice per glass
- Fits whole foods and fruits for fast juicing
- 1 Horsepower gives it the ability to extract juice from toughest produce
- easy to assemble
- gives good quality and quantity of juice
- powerful motor
- easy to clean
- has small juice collecting jar
- not easy to take the blade from juicer
This is yet another good masticating juicer. The following are the features of this juicer:
- Has a heavy base that offers more stability for the juicer
- Hand wash cone and funnel parts
- Has an ergonomic rubberized handle that can withstand 2,300 pounds per square inch
- High quality juice
- Easy cleaning
- Advance Text code system
- This juicer has been labeled as inefficient for juicing lemons. Therefore, it cannot juice all products comfortably.
Jupiter Large Commercial Juice Press, Black retails at a price of $$$.$$. There is definitely great value for this product.
This brand is one of the top slow speed masticating juicers you can find in the market. Though retailing at $$$, the juicer is seen as the best investment that one can make when in need of fresh juice maker. The price reflects a huge cut- 59% off from the original price after using discount coupons. Here below are some of the benefits and features of this product.
- Extracts maximum yields from fruits and vegetables
- It has direction control to ensure that produce can be dislodged from juicing screw
- Has a filter basket with auto purifying to give maximum yield and offer an easy way of cleaning between juicing
- Has 1 Year Warranty attached to it
- The only disadvantage that customers have been complaining of is that the machine is extremely slow.
This is a powerful machine that works well to make juice out of fruits and vegetables. As a powerful juicer, the user enjoys the following benefits, which are the features of the juicer.
- The juicer is powered by 1/3 horsepower heavy-duty General Electric motor for efficient juicing
- It uses a homogenizer that makes it good for making Nut Butters, Fruit Sauces, Baby Foods, Sherbets, Frozen Sorbets, Veggie Loaves
- Easy to clean
- Extract maximum yields
- Lasts longer
- Has a 10 Years Manufacturers Warranty.
- The only disadvantage is that it requires force to push the vegetables and fruits.
This juicer goes for $$$ from an initial price of $400. It is one of the best bargained masticating juicers that you can get without any coupon codes.
Making it in the list of our top 5 best masticating juicers is the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juice. The following are some of the defining features of this juicer.
- Has a powerful motor that makes high quality juice
- Easy to use
- Has auto-pulp ejection function that make it to continuously produce juice thus increases yields
- Has dual-stage juicing system
- 15 Years Warranty
- A bit expensive
This powerful kitchen appliance retails at $$$.$$. There is value for money for those thinking of buying this crusher. You will get that at Free Shipping too.
The Difference between Masticating and Centrifugal Juicers
If you have to choose anyone from masticating vs centrifugal juicers, then comparisons and deference are must. The primary difference is in the speed at which the juice is extracted. A masticating juicer is a single gear which makes it able to extract juice from fruits and vegetables at a low speed. A centrifugal is known to extract juice faster but also considered less efficient in the quality of juice extracted.
Another difference is in the quantity of juice yielded. A masticating will produce more juice than a centrifugal. It usually produces 15-20% more juice than a centrifugal type.
Conclusion: Which Masticating Juicer Juicer is best for you?
From the above, it is very clear that masticating is the best bet for people who like juicing. The above reviewed masticating juicers are among the best that a customer can choose to have. If you are working on a low budget but still need a masticating juicer, the Hamilton Beach 67650A Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor will be recommended. It comes at a cheap price from anniversary sale but offer great value.